Preferably and acording to taste, serve the apples with cinnamon and/or with light whipped cream. Alternatively with yogurt. Either way is great!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 60 minutes
• 5 apples (more or less the same size)
• 6 tablespoons of black currants
• 6 tablebspoons of sugar
• 1/2 teacup of rum
• 1/2 tablespoon for each apple butter
• 1 teacup of water
1. Put the raisins to soak in rum for 20 minutes. Peel the apples and remove the seeds with a special tool or with a small knife.
2. Place apples in baking pan and add the raisins into the hole, then add the sugar. Add the butter and finally a cup of water.
3. Cover with baking paper and foil, bake at 180˚C for 1 hour. Serve.