• 1 kg lean beef mince
• 1 tomato grated
• 2 onions chopped
• 2 grated carrots
• 2 grated cucumbers (tender)
• 2 red peppers and 1 yellow crushed
• 4 tbsp oat flakes, buckwheat or quinoa
• 4 tbsp vinegar
• 1 tbsp oregano
• 2-3 tbsp parsley and fresh mint
• Puree vegetables for serving
• mixed green salad for serving
In a bowl put the minced meat and drizzle with vinegar. Grate the vegetables, add the herbs and flakes and season. Knead for a while the mince up to almost change color. We leave the mince covered in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Shape 5 big burgers and press lightly on the palms to be flattened. Heat adhesive pan without any fat and cook burgers 5 minutes from each side.
Serve mash vegetables with 1 burger and mixed green salad.